Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Favorite places to visit!

I've been blog hopping lately...  I have found some really cool blogs that I think you might enjoy. 

 Take a look at these...

Feed Your Family..  Great recipes that sound YUMMY!
Strengthen Your Family..  I briefly had a chance to 
look at this one and can't wait to go back.
Any Quilters out there?  Check out THIS amazing woman!
Need a good book for your children?  Click HERE
 This is one of my favorites to check in on...

Let me know what you think!  Hope you enjoy them also.

5 scribbles...:

Laura said...

Thanks Carrie! I have checked them all out... not in complete detail but so far my favorite is "feed your Family"... I SUCK at feeding my family lately but I can't wait to try some of these recipes out. They all look SOOO tasty! I will be checking this guy out weekly!

Sarah said...

I am always up for a great recipe...and it looks like the feed you family blog has many worth trying. I also glanced at the family site and saw an article that may help a friend with something we were just talking about a few days ago. So thanks! It looks like these blogs will be great to return to often. Thanks for passing them along.

Talbot Family said...

Mmmmm, I made your Stromboli last night. Delicious! I didn't realize that you could eat off of it for 2 weeks. I have passed the recipe on. Thanks for helping me out, John thinks I am good wife since I cooked. Woo Hoo!

Melissa said...

How did you even find these?
I wouldn't know where to begin.
They're all awesome.
Thanks for sharing.

Carrie said...

Ashley, I'm glad you enjoyed the food. I guess I forgot to tell everyone that it makes lots. but, the good news is, you can enjoy it as leftovers, and you don't have to worry about what to cook for a night...