Olivia and I spent the afternoon at Robyn's house yesterday. I love that I can just drop in on her at any given time and she won't kick me out! She might want to, but she doesn't. That's the kind of friend that EVERYONE needs to have. She even took pity on us and fed us dinner because she knew that Brad was working late again. I love good friends! Thanks Robyn!!
While we were there, Olivia stripped off ALL her clothes and started trying on every piece of doll clothing in Robyn's house. After that adventure, we threw one of the girl's t-shirts on her. These pictures are of her trying to escape the house without anyone noticing. I took these pictures with my cell phone, so the quality isn't the best. But still adorable!



4 scribbles...:
Amen to that! We all need good friends to count on when we are feeling low or need a boost. I got a call from Robyn today that made my day also... I should be more like her.
I love that Olivia Kate is trying to "escape"... what a happy little girl!
Oh no! An escapee...
I love that you posted this very adorable blog about your very adorable and entertaining daughter and paid me such an adorable compliment and I'm just reading it many days later. (Did I say adorable too many times?) Thanks for feeling like you can drop in on me. I love having visits.
She is so cute in these pictures! Out of all the doll clothes she tried on there was only ONE THAT FIT! She is one funny kid.
from kensington
Post a Comment