I was at work messing around on the computer trying to get it to work right, when I found THIS picture... I don't know how it got on my work computer, or who took it, but I thought it was interesting. Do you recognize these gentlemen?
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Can I have your... ah.. er.. autograph?
scribbled by Carrie at 5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 scribbles...:
Well the guy on the right is Sat... er I mean Michael Ballam. I know I should know the guy on the left, and he looks familiar, but I can't place him.
WOW! What a cool picture. It took me a half a second if you can believe it to recognize the guy on the left. But that is one of the most amazingly priceless pictures. What a GREAT find.
I was a bit confused as to who these two were and then I figured it out... Crazy!
Is it a bad thing that I have no idea who they are? Hmmmm, I guess I know what I should be doing.
Talbot Family...don't worry cause I have no idea who these two are either. Who are they?
These two gentlemen play Satan in the temple films. Pretty ironic that they posed for a picture together. I sure wish I could figure out the story behind this picture! Have a good day!
I thought they looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was an LDS film or something..I was kinda close.
I have seen this picture before with the caption "how long has it been since you've seen these faces???"
I actually had Michael Ballum as a music professor up at Utah State. I just can't watch the movie quite the same when he appears on screen. Focus Sarah, focus.
I was once sitting in a session at the Logan temple when I looked over to my right and lo and behold!... There is Satan! I mean Micheal Ballam sitting there. That was a hard session to focus on! Very interesting to say the least.
Oh, right. I can tell now. I thought it was Kurt Bestor and Michael Ballam. Huh. I have a Michael Ballam/satan story from when we flew to Hawaii with Dad in January of 2000. I'll tell it to you sometime, but not here because I'm in a hurry. ;>)
Post a Comment