Olivia and I joined the Kent family at the Rec Center pool today. It's only the 2nd time Olivia has been swimming, so I was a little apprehensive. Silly me, there was absolutely NO reason. Olivia LOVES the pool! She was a little timid to begin with, but quickly overcame her fears and had a total BLAST!!! Here are some pictures of our fun. The rest are of her AT the pool, obviously...
They have a play set for the kids to play on. Olivia liked to try to keep the water from coming up and spraying on her.

8 scribbles...:
Wow that looks like fun. I need to get down there with Masaru. He loves swimming. And this'll be his third summer in a row!
How much was it for Olivia to go?
So glad you didn't frighten any viewers of other pictures. Thanks for being my friend and showing ONLY pictures of the cute girls. We had a blast today with you and Olivia. Thanks for playing with us.
We should have a play date here. That would be fun. Thanks again for the tickets. Stacy called twice last night to thank me for inviting her. She really enjoyed herself.
What a great time. I have been wanting to go there for WAY to long... now it will have to wait even longer! I love little kids in their swimming suits they look so dang cute. It looks like Olivia had a blast!
I still need to head down to the rec center. I haven't been since it has been completely changed. It looks great. Cute pictures. Olivia is lucky to have some older girls who are willing to get in and splash along side of her...while also helping her to be brave!
She is so adorable! Just so you know, she LOVES me!LOL!!! I'm so glad that you are there for my big sister. It's about time she has as AWESOME friend!
P.S. We are totally friends now!!
We have never been to the Rec.center. It looks like so much fun. I didn't even know that they had toys in the pool. Let's do a play date so that Adessa will see Olivia playing and not be scared. I am not certain she would be, but peer pressure always works with her. I have to break her in before the summer.
p.s. Thanks for the tickets.
P.S.S. Love Olivia's swim suit.
Post a Comment