Ok, I saw this comic at just had to laugh. Mostly because a little over a month ago, it would not have meant much to me. But since I have started blogging, and totally have become ADDICTED, it really made me laugh. It's amazing how once I started blogging, I see the world thru "blogging experiences". I look at things at think, "Oh! That would be SOOO funny to blog about!" or, "Man, why did I leave the camera at home? That'd be so perfect to put on my blog!" So, to all of you out there who are as addicted as I am, or who one day will be... enjoy this little laugh on me!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 scribbles...:
Once upon a time I went through life wishing I could have a pensieve to put my random thoughts in that I wanted to keep, but were clogging up my brain. Now I go through life wishing I had more time to blog my random thoughts so that they don't continue to clog up my brain. I totally relate to where you are coming from.
I totally agree with both of you. My life seems to revolve around blogging... I hope that wears of soon because honestly its a bit ridiculous, however fun. I am constantly looking for what my next blogging experience will be about and what others are blogging about. I like to be more the cow on the comic than the "rear, scratching rat", hahahaa!
I too must admit I'm addicted to blogs. I love them.
Now Matt, too, is involved with the blogging world...well if you count the sarcastic "oh yes, we have to get the camera that one will make the blog." (really he has NO idea of what I post) Only when one gets going can they trully realize the strong pull.
Post a Comment