Saturday, April 26, 2008

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
I'm so excited that they made another Indiana Jones movie, and how totally great that I get to have Shia LaBeouf in it also! Can life get any better?!
Seriously, I have always loved the Indiana Jones series. In fact, when I was younger, I told everyone I was going to teach college History, and be an archeologist on the side just like Indy. That was until I realized how NON-conducive it was to raising a family. So, I'll just live by proxy through Indiana... I'm SO freaking excited for this movie! Did I mention that earlier? Can May 22nd get here any FASTER!? Brad, wanna go on a date? I know a good movie that'll be showing...

2 scribbles...:

Robyn said...

Can Cameron and I double with you and Brad? My honey should be home by then and we are about as excited as you!

Talbot Family said...

We are going to be in Disneyland when it comes out, but you can bet your bottom dollar that John has already found a movie theatre in downtown Disney and has scheduled the day we will be seeing it. Sometimes I have to remind John that he actually isn't Indiana Jones.