I WANT TO GO ON A VACATION!!! Does anyone else feel my pain? I've got spring fever so bad, my feet are itching! Here are a couple places I'd love to be right now...

Moab, our favorite!

Anywhere with a beach, preferably Hawaii!
or headed up into the mountains for
a campfire and a long weekend...
So, do you think my bosses would let me have the summer off? Maybe if I called in dead, they would empathize with me. What do you think? Brad, if you're reading this, let's pack up the Jeep and get out of town!

8 scribbles...:
Oh Carrie do I ever hear ya...I am loving this weather and I am not looking forward to going back to work next week. I have been lucky in some aspects with the whole being off because I have been able to enjoy the warm weather. The girls and Derek are outside as we speak playing in the backyard and I am just headed out to play with them to. But yeah...our neighbors went to Moab today...I was jealous. all in due time.
I agree to a certain extent. I am all about going on a vacation so long as its with no kids to pack up. I also need a break from everyday life. I would love any of the places you mentioned... the beach might not be the best for me since they might confuse me for a beached whale... ajjaaj...
I think going with Brad (for you) would be fun, but how bout you and I go somewhere fun?
Robyn,
How about you and I AND Brad go to Alaska!? Do you think we could find someone to stay with for free to cut down on cost? We'll have to look into that.... Maybe there is a certain lonely guy up there that would let us camp on his warehouse floor!
ok... that is me typing under Brad's name... sorry.
Carrie
Well I think you're reading my mind. I LOVE Moab and I LOVE the beach and I LOVE the mountains. So any would be great. I'm actually trying to convince Dru to go to Moab in May. He needs to get our rear driveline fixed though from the Moab trip a couple of weekends ago!!! Sigh!!
Carrie, where were you and Brad last week????? Kay and I had a conference in Moab and we took our husbands and we went on the "Overlook" trail on Hell's Revenge. Little did Kay and Mike know that we would end up in Hell's Gate!!!! What an experience and a half!!!!! I pooped a couple of 5 carat diamonds on that little "Overlook" trail! Have you been on it? Clayton did Hell's Revenge on his bike! It's all it took! One trip and he is counting the days until we can go again! :)
Oooh, yeah baby! We had a gas!!! It was just a taste to get me by until I can go back and really dig in the sand and sun. I never get tired of Moab/Canyonlands. Never!
Post a Comment