Just when I start to wonder if Olivia understands half of what is going on in the world, or at least understands what happens in our little home, she does something like this to let me know that she's VERY aware of EVERYTHING that is going on in our home... I was drying my hair this morning and turned around to see this...
I started laughing, grabbed the camera, and asked her what she was doing. (In case you can't tell, she has taken her potty training toilet seat, put it in a basket, and sat her dog on it.) She told me that the "Phoof Phoof" was going poo poo. Then she picked up her dog, turned it over, and pointed to this...

7 scribbles...:
How funny! I just love that!
LOL! Everyday that kid of yours does something to make me laugh harder than the day before.
Can I borrow the dog for Masaru!! LOL
Maybe Phoof Phoof can help him!!
Did you ever think in your earlier years you would be discussing poop on the internet? Wow, we've come a long way baby. Looks like she is ready to swap the dog spots and do it herself. Good luck.
I also had many a stuffed animals have their turn on our potty-training seat. But...no dog with a tail that convienently matched poop!
Omigosh, that is the best yet!!!
Oh yea, we've had that happen. Little stuffed animals on the potty, however, our events usually occurred AFTER our kid went potty and then placed the stuffed animal on the potty, hence a very WET with pee stuffed animal!! UUGGHH!!!
Post a Comment