Monday, April 14, 2008

My new favorite treat...

Hey friends,  I've added a link to Robyn's recipe for this yummy treat! Just click on 'Caramel Popcorn' in the next paragraph and you'll be completely hooked up! Have fun!


In honor of my new found desire to workout and get into those college jeans, I thought I'd celebrate!  My amazing friend Robyn has this secret recipe and makes the BEST caramel popcorn I've ever tasted...  I begged and pleaded and she shared that awesome recipe with me.  So, I came home from my errands today and made Caramel Popcorn!  I'm here to tell you all that it is Heaven in a bowl!  As you can see, I even stole her idea of mixing my other favorite in the popcorn, and threw in some M&M's!  This is truly delightful.  After realizing everything that goes into making caramel, I might have to wait longer to see those jeans, or I might just have to work out 3 or 4 or 5 times a day...  But, 
IT IS ALL WORTH IT!
Thanks Robyn!

7 scribbles...:

Sara said...

I want the recipe carrie..please!

Laura said...

I agree with the above comments. I love to get new recipes... Share PLEASE share!!!

Robyn said...

I'm glad that I can help you reach your skinny jeans goal. Anything to help out a friend. See my website for the recipe. It's so easy.

Sarah said...

I was just going to post a "WHERE IS THE RECIPE? ROBYN PLEASE SHARE!" So, thanks Carrie for bringing it up. Thanks Robyn for including it on yours! Sticky fingers and full stomach coming up!

Jullie said...

Hi, Carrie! I want to try this, too! Yum! J

jenhatch said...

Seriously! I am not salivating.... where's the recipe!??!

Carrie said...

Ok... I let Robyn post the recipe on her blog.. Go to KentfamilyBeartales.blogspot.com or just click on Robyn and Cameron on my blog and you'll find the yummy recipe! Enjoy!