Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Today is Olivia's birthday!  I can't believe my little girl just turned TWO!  Holy mackerel!  Here are some pictures from her special day.  We had the opportunity to have my parents down from Cache Valley, Richard and Marianne and kids, Carol, Robyn and the Kent girls, and my friend Sarah.  We had so much fun.  Olivia was in heaven and got some great presents.  Thank You to everyone who helped make my little Olivia's birthday so fantastic!  We sure love ya!

Yes, it is a horse.  It makes galloping noises and 
neighs when you squeeze it's ear.

Olivia just chillin' under a chair and waiting for the party to get started!

My mom helped me decorate this cake.  She's amazing!

Olivia enjoying the cake and icecream!  Can you say sugar high?

Yup, I allowed her to lick the spatula from the frosting bowl.

Adorable new swimsuit from Robyn and the girls!
Rec center, here we come!

Aunt Carol gave Olivia this bag of hair accessories.  
She LOVES it!  Thanks Carol!

9 scribbles...:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday BIRTHDAY GIRL! Looks like the day included a great party!

Robyn said...

Thanks for including us in Olivia's celebration. She really is part of our family and we love her so much. We enjoyed meeting your family and Sarah. They all made us feel like we belonged. Happy Birthday again Olivia!

Laura said...

Happy B-day Oliva Kate! She is getting so big. It looks like she really enjoyed the party and the goodies. The cake is AMAZING! That is one talented cake decorator. The Elmo turned out perfect! Happy Day Oliva Kate!!!

Carrie said...

Olivia says, "nain you" to everyone! That's her version of Thank you. Still working on proper enunciation... I really appreciate all the well wishes. You all know how it is when people remember your kids. Thanks again!!

Kayla said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's 2! Looks like you guys had a good party and she got some awesome loot!

Talbot Family said...

Olivia is 2, I think the world stopped rotating for a moment to prepare you for the terrible two's. Honestly, the 2's are just as much fun as they are horrible. The most horrible part is church and potty training. Olivia looks darling, she is such a smart girl. I am glad you had a fun party, I figure your kids only live once so live it up big. Plus, my grandma always told me that you don't spoil your kids with what you buy them, but by what you allow them to get away with. I agree. Happy Birthday Olivia! Adessa loved looking at the pictures of Olivia.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! We sure wish we could have been there!

What a darling little girl and what fun she is! Have fun with the horsey Brad and Carrie. Joseph got one of those for his birthday one year and I quickly learned how to stop the constant neighing! :) It will drive you nuts!

Melissa said...

She's beautiful Carrie. I"m glad she had a wonderful day.

Jill said...

So glad that the day was wonderful!! What a blessed little girl. We sure love her! Sorry we missed it, but we were thinking of you!!