Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You've GOT to try this...

Holy cow!  I'm sorry that so much of my posts have to do with FOOD, but it is a necessary evil in life, so I say... Eat up and Enjoy!  Well, in all my favorites in the world of food, I have found yet another one.  I was blog hopping one day and came across THIS blog.  I really like how this guy writes, and he's even won a few blogging awards.  You should check him out.  Well, recently he blogged about ice cream. Immediately, I was interested.  It is one of my very favorite foods! He was excited that Haagen-Dazs has re-incarnated this...

  
So, I thought to myself, "Carrie, if this guy recommends it, I must try it!  After all, he's won blogging awards!"  So, while I was shopping at Walmart tonight, I found some in the frozen foods section.  When I got home I opened it immediately.  Wow!  I can't believe how good it is. Good first kick of vanilla, followed by an after taste of honey.  I'm not a big honey fan, but this stuff is great.  However, if given a choice between this and Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup,
I'll always take the Ben and Jerry's.  Can't pass up chocolate and peanut butter...  But, give this a try.  It's really good, and it's only out for a limited time.  Enjoy!

2 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Alas I feel I need to humbly decline. My hips touch both sides of the seats on the plane!!!

Talbot Family said...

I love that the picture of peanut butter and chocolate ice cream is right next to the picture of "Carrie go workout" I think the irony pretty much sums up my life! Don't keep posting delicious treats and recipes, you're killing me. Is there such thing as a delicious tofu and soy bean meal or dessert? Life is so unfair that I crave goodies. Thanks for the tip though, I am always looking for sweet delicious treats to drown my sorrows in.