Monday, April 14, 2008

Often while I am eating breakfast, I'll sit and read my book.  It's a little bit of time I can hopefully find for me and can accomplish two things at once. (Feeding my tummy and filling my mind.) Well, I was doing just that this morning when I looked over and noticed Olivia doing this...

I guess that's one good example I can count, right?  I'm just glad she enjoys reading books so much.

3 scribbles...:

Laura said...

That is too cute! She is darling!

Robyn said...

Kids watch our every move. You've shared a great example with Olivia. She will always know that reading is important in her life from learning it so young.

Sarah said...

I have a HUGE bookshelf full of MANY MANY children's picture books from my days teaching school. I must admit a good children's picture book is a "weakness." Well, that carefully collected selection of books is now being put to better use. I LOVE that I can watch my girls "reading" them. I LOVE that I can demonstrate my love for reading and watch it being picked up by them.