Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Ashley tagged me on her blog, so I'm going to play along... Thanks Ash! This is a questionairre about my relationship with Brad so here goes...

#1. How long have you been together? We've been married for 4 years and 4 months.
#2. How long did you date? We started dating in May 2003, and got married Jan. 2004.
#3.How old is he? 34
#4. Who eats more? I don't really know. Guess it depends on what we're eating.
#5. Who said I Love You First? That's kinda hard.. Brad told me that I loved HIM before I ever said it, and I agreed with him.
#6. Who is taller? Brad
#7. Who sings better? Definitely Brad
#8. Who is smarter? I think Brad is.
#9. Who does the laundry? I do the laundry, but only because he works so much and doesn't have time to.
#10. Who does the dishes? Me, although he will load the dishwasher for me. Thanks babe!
#11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side as your facing the bed or as your lying on it? If I'm laying down on the bed, I'm on the right side.
#12. Who pays the bills? I put Brad in charge of it because money just stresses me out.
#13. Who mows the lawn? In our rental we both would, now that we're in the new place they hire it out to a crew! So, neither of us do! Yahoo!
#14. Who cooks dinner? I do when I'm home, and when I feel like cooking. If I'm at work Brad has to cook, or starve.
#15. Who is more stubborn? Me, and stubborn is truly an understatement.
#16. Who kissed who first? I'm going to plead the 5th.
#17. Who asked who out? Brad asked me out. I told him no a few times because he had dated my roommate... (it was against the house rules...) As you can tell, I eventually gave in.
#18. Who proposed? Brad did. He is amazing! Showed up in my old Firetruck with the lights and sirens blaring! Also had a police escort from my brother. :)
#19. Who is more sensitive? I'm going to protect the innocent on this answer...
#20. Who has more friends? I think we're about even. Although as we go around shopping or different places I always see more people that I know.
#21. Who has more siblings? Definitely Brad... He's got 7 sisters, and 1 brother. I only have 4 brothers and 1 sister.

SO, that's us in a nutshell. I don't know who to tag except maybe Robyn, and Sara, and Jenn D. I won't be TOTALLY offended if you don't do this tho. Have fun!

2 scribbles...:

Robyn said...

Thanks Carrie. As soon as I am done bawling my eyes out from Cameron returning to Alaska I will respond to your tag. I loved hearing "Brad and Carrie...a modern day love story."

Talbot Family said...

Hooray you did it! I seriously had been tagged a month before I figured out that it wouldn't be too hard to copy and paste. So much fun learning more about your little love story. You are a very good team and a darling couple.