Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ok, for all you American Idol fans out there...  Can you believe the results from last night!?  Holy Crap!  I can't believe that Jason is still alive and safe!  Poor, poor Brooke.  I love the girl, don't get me wrong.  But, when she stopped and then started her song over again Tuesday night, I thought she was done for sure.  Apparently, she did also.  The look on her face was priceless when they called Syesha's name for the bottom two.  And we have to say good-bye to Carly.  Now, I have to give a shout out to David Cook.  I figured he can rock, but I didn't believe he could really sing until Tuesday night.  My very very favorite performance of Tuesday night had to be... David Archuleta!  Of Course, right? That boy can sing.  I love how he turned "Think of Me" from Phantom into a pop song.  Very very well done.  Let's hear it for the Utahan!  Go David, Go David, Go David...

6 scribbles...:

Julie said...

Oh MY Hannah!!! I am totally with you on the results from Idol. I can not believe that Jason is still in there! I thought he tortured that lovely song. UGGGHHHH! Brooke, such a sweetheart. She made it. I too thought she was gonner. I love Carly! She should not have been voted off. It definately should have been Jason. I just don't see how he can be so popular. I really don't like his voice. Boy, can those David's sing!!! :) I think those two will be your finalists.

Laura said...

Ok... I love that you are fan. Dave HATES Tues and Wed. nights when AI is on. I was SHOCKED that Jason and Brooke were safe. I was also totally sad that Carly left. I really like her. I can't stand D. Cook he bugs me!!!! I was a bit disappointed in Brooke... I felt super awkward just sitting here at home when I saw that... anyway... i am so glad you like AI!!! We'll have to get everyone together for the finally.

Megan said...

I wish that Jason was sent home instead of Carly.... He is not that great. I think he is there due to the younger girl fan support. Not because he is the best singer. I really like Syesha, her voice is pretty to me. David A is really good too but I am scared for him to get tossed into Hollywood and loose himself. I hope his family is there to keep him grounded!! :) Love ya Carrie!
P.S. Twilight rocks!! :)

Talbot Family said...

Sorry Laura, but I am going to have to disagree on the David Cook thing. He is HOT! I love his style. The reason Jason is still on is because he hypnotises the young girls with his dreamy blue eyes and braided dreds. David A. has a great voice but is totally lacking in personality, I can see Grandma's going to his concert, kind of like Clay Aiken before he came out of the closet and did Spamalot. But David Cook, you could have the lighters waving, girls wailing, guys moshing, all together you could really rock out at one of his concerts. I hope he wins. Plus he has great hair ;)

Jenn Douglas said...

I agree with you. It was funny to see the look on Brooke's face. I cant belive carly left because that girl can sing...oh well, guess even the good ones will be leaving now.

Robyn said...

This has been the strangest American Idol year. A lot of AMAZING talent. Totally love Brooke's personality and hope she can get over the abuse she must have gone through to be so insecure. Love both Davids but can't wait to see who the final three are.