Olivia and I went shopping with Robyn, Eva and Emily today. We couldn't make it past the shiny "bling" counter without Olivia reaching for everything in sight. I'm sure you know just how I feel. Well, I found a fabulous dress on a good sale, and then we found some bling that might just match. She's having fun wearing it all over the house today... Wouldn't it be nice if a few pieces of plastic shiny bling would make the world 'right' again for a day or two? It does, however, remind me to find joy in the simple things...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 scribbles...:
Love the picture. Love the necklaces (bling). Love the dress. Love the girl. She'll luke great in all of it.
Love that I can spell "look".
Just wait until everything is princess. I love it when my girls think that they look pretty, of course I always think that they are georgous but man a day without princess dresses would be nice. You got a beauty on your hands. watch out.
How cute that Olivia Kate cares and that she knows what she wants...I loved it when Leah started caring about that kind of stuff... now I HATE IT!!! Its ALWAYS a fight with what she might wear. Oh well, whatever, just one more battle, I sometimes win.
I LOVE that dress. I'm so glad I got a girl. But I wouldn't mind now if the rest were boys. Even with the potty training!!
Who doesn't love bling. I see she is a woman after my own heart! The bigger, brighter, shinier, the better. Go bling or go home ;)
Post a Comment