Thursday, May 15, 2008

Too Funny...


I got this in an email from a funny and close friend... I thought it was way too funny not to share with as many people as I can...  Enjoy a laugh today on me!


"Clarification"
If you've ever wanted a child to not bear his/her testimony, (an LDS Church practice) you'll appreciate this one!

At a recent testimony meeting, a five year old little girl stood up and bore her testimony.  After mentioning everyone and everything she was thankful for, she ended with this:  
"I am especially grateful that our house has been much happier since our family stopped using the "S - Word" and the "F - Word."

As the little girl proudly walked back to her seat, nobody could say a word.  Needless to say they were a little shocked by what the 
Stake President's daughter had just said.

Quickly, the red-faced Stake President stood up, smiled shyly, and went to the podium.  "I feel I should make a clarification as to what my daughter meant.  In our house, the "S - word" is Shut-up and the "F - Word" is Fart."

4 scribbles...:

Sara said...

I laughed so hard. I am still laughing. This is hilarious. I may have to post this on my own blog. Thanks for the laugh.

Laura said...

HAHHAA!!! Funny! The things kids say are to funny and very honest. Leah has been wanting to bear her testimony and I wasn't afraid for her to do it until now! HAHAHA.... !

Melissa said...

That's funny.....you're right. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

good thing that stake president stood up...