
Can I tell you all just how much I like this stuff!? This amazing, all natural cleaner does wonders in my kitchen! I even like the smell of it. It cleans great, smells good, and come on!... it's GREEN! You gotta love that! Give it a try if you haven't already. (Maybe Clorox will start sending me advertising money for putting this on my blog... doubt it!)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
scribbled by Carrie at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 scribbles...:
You know, I looked at that last week while I was shopping and ALMOST brought it. I'm glad you said something about it. Now I'll buy it.
I like it too! I have used it for a while... I like the whole "green" thing and I agree, it does smell good. I hope Clorox sends you at least a coupon hahhahaa...
Carrie, I think you need to go back to work full time. You are obviously soooooo bored that you know feel that you need to "blog" about cleaning products!!! Holy Moly. =) It's nice to see pics of the family and know what movies you think are awesome, but cleaning products????? Tell us more about the spec home that you and Brad bought and are now trying to sell. We have never heard anything about it. Hope you guys are doing well. We cant wait to see everyone up in teh mountains.
DARREN
Post a Comment