We spent the weekend in Smithfield with my parents. While we were there, we went to see Papa (my Dad) at work. He works in the Logan cemetary. When we arrived, he was just finishing up a burial. Well, lucky Olivia got to go for a ride in the tractor with Papa while they finished the last bit. She LOVED riding and "driving" the backhoe. I know the quality of the middle picture isn't great, but the expression on her face is SUCH an Olivia look, that I just HAD to put it in here. Don't they look like they are having fun? Thanks Papa!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Tractor time with Papa!
scribbled by Carrie at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 scribbles...:
What great pictures. My kids loving spending time with their grandpa doing whatever it is he's doing. Hopefully Olivia will have many more opportunities with him like this that she will always remember.
Hey that's fun. Dru brings home the digger etc etc for stuff around our yard and other peoples yards and Masaru HAS to ride with him while he digs out a tree or a new place for something or rather.
It's a lot of fun for sure. I'm glad she had that opportunity, and like Robyn said, I hope she gets more.
My dad used to take us over to the John Deer tractor place accross the road of one of the houses we used to live in every no and then. We used to pretend we were driving. I still remember it. I must've been around 4 years old.
How fun!!! (Sorry I say that a lot)Mylo would be in heaven if we ever let him do that... Lucky Olivia got to do that with Papa.
Not every kid gets to do THAT withtheir g'pa! I do think the face in the middle picture is great!
So cute, it took me back in time. I grew up playing on tractors, in chicken coups, and in the junk yard. Lucky kid miss Olivia. Looks like you guys had a great time!
These are cute pictures. I know that Olivia had a good time, but I bet dad was in heaven having her up there at his work. Men love that and it probably meant alot to him.
Post a Comment