Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finally...



Well, Brad and I just finished watching it.  The long awaited, much thought about, and very anticipated 4th segment in the Indiana Jones series.  I have to say... IT WAS FANTASTIC!  It had a different twist in it that I really wasn't expecting or saw coming. But, I'm here to tell you... Harrison Ford, even for an old man, can still flip that whip. He looks good for his age too.  And of course, Shia was just... perfect.  So... If you've ever had any inkling for Indiana Jones...  Go see the movie people!!!


You know what made it all even better?  Both of the movies I've been able to see this week with my husband have been in "private viewings" and free for us!  His job does have some perks.  It's been nice to spend some extra time with Brad this week.  Even if we were in a dark theater and not able to talk during the movies.  At least we were together!  Thanks Brad!

4 scribbles...:

Laura said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. The best part is that you got to spend time with Brad... and it was FREE!!! My kind of a date...awesome!

Melissa said...

Nice! Gotta love it.
Dru and I wanna see that as well. Free is always a bounus.

Monica Sue said...

so glad to hear it is living up to expectations and that harrison is just as fine in his latter years. : )

i'll be watching it soon.

Julie said...

Saw it and loved it! I look forward to my husband looking good and sexy at 60! Way to go Harrison Ford!