I should probably apologize for mostly posting only about my little sidekick, but I think she's so adorable, and much cuter to look at than me. AND, she provides so many good stories in my life... So... there you have it. I feel bad for the little scrunt today. She's not feeling too great. I was looking through some pictures on my phone, and came across these. The first is her practicing to be a 'tree-hugger', the middle one is of her being a sicky today, and the 3rd is from her visiting me at the fire station last night. She LOVES to sit in the rescue and pretend we're driving somewhere. I hear lots of, "et's GO, Mama, et's GO!" SO STINKIN' CUTE!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Our little Scrunt...
scribbled by Carrie at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 scribbles...:
I LOVE that pic of her by the tree. You're not alone. It's all I really post about as well.
Ok this is Melissa.
YOu'd think I'd have learned by now to check who I"m signing in for.
What cute pictures! I love the tree hugger picture! So sad that she is not feeling well. :(
I love these pics. My favorite is the tree hugger pic. I hope she feels better soon. It was no fun having her fall asleep on me today, knowing it wasnt' because I'm boring, but because she was so sick.
Sorry to hear she is under the weather. I hope all is Ok. She really is so stinkin' cute. She has the cutest smile ever!
BTW- I love to read about her... kids are the best!
Here's a thought...can I just keep her? She is SO cute! I hope she feels better soon!
she's got to be THE CUTEST tree hugger I've ever seen!! That picture is adorable! Let's just hope that she doesn't turn into a complete tree hugger! ;) I hope she's feeling better, and I hope that you didn't get it!
Weirdly enough, I think it is the season for sickness. Maybe it's allergies, Adessa isn't feeling too hot either. But, when they are sick, they are snuggly. Ah, snuggles.
Post a Comment