I thought these pictures were amazing and creative. I especially like the Star Wars pun... There is a lot of talent and impressive talent in this world of ours....
I thought these pictures were amazing and creative. I especially like the Star Wars pun... There is a lot of talent and impressive talent in this world of ours....
scribbled by Carrie at 12:18 AM
4 scribbles...:
Robyn said you're sad because no one has commented on your pics so I'm commenting! I love the little girl with the balloons....I guess I don't really get the other two. Maybe I am a dumb blonde!
Where did you find these picts? Did you really drive by...or find them on the internet? I agree that art is amazing. Sweeping the dirt behind the curtain made me laugh. Don't we all have corners like that??
Heather, thanks! I'm a nerd. Sarah, I found these on the internet... I've turned into a big blog hopper and these were on someone's blog.
I think these pic's are amazing. This new post didn't come up on my page though. That's my excuse for not commenting.
Post a Comment