Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring is HERE! FINALLY!


Olivia and I spent part of our morning at the park. It is such a nice day outside, I couldn't possibly be stuck inside any longer.  Poor Olivia has cabin fever so bad, she help take out the garbage just to be outside.  So, we headed to the park.  We had a good time.  Between Olivia waving and saying hi to everyone there, making "wood chip angels", playing on the swings, going down the slides and petting the dog that was there, we had a really great time!

Look at the deep concentration on her face in both of these pictures. I promise, she really does have fun while at the park... Really! After we left the park, we went on a LONG walk around our neighborhood.  She proceeded to say hi to everyone we passed, and pointed out every dog we passed... even if they were IN someone's house looking out the window! Amazing!

5 scribbles...:

Robyn said...

I love this kid and wished so bad that I could be outside with you guys. Instead, I'm stuck inside playing mean librarian. SHH!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a good time. It's important for kids to get outside. You're right, today was the perfect day to get out.

Laura said...

YEAH!!! I love spring...I have recently decided I love spring and fall the best... we can be outside in perfect weather and enjoy the beautiful changes of season. I LOVE IT!

BTW- Olivia Kate looks so dang cute in these pics and what fun she was having!!! I want to come play too!

Sarah said...

Yeah for days that we can head outside and let the kids wear themselves out at the park, and we can wear ourselves out with a walk! I LOVe Spring. This sun is doing my spirits a world of good!

Talbot Family said...

Yeah for the park. It looks like you had a good time. Love the park, wood chips and all. We are alos very happy for spring to have sprung!