
Brad and I got to go see "Prince Caspian" on Saturday night. His work scheduled a private viewing and rented out the whole theater. It was fantastic! I love the books in this series, and I'd encourage EVERYONE to read them. C. S. Lewis is an amazing author, and I love the way he puts forth the Christian values, and that he has moral battles in each book. It reminds me of life. I HIGHLY recommend this movie to all my friends. As I sat in the theater watching this movie, I turned to Brad and whispered..."Holy Cow! I can't believe we are sitting here watching this movie!" We've waited sooo long for the second installment of this movies series to come out. But I tell you, it was definitely worth the wait!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
scribbled by Carrie at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 scribbles...:
I've read all the books and they were all amazing! You're right Carrie. I'm so glad you got to go with Brad to a 'private' viewing. How awesome.
i want to see this movie so bad! I am glad you liked it.
I was writing on Tiffany's how I have read Lewis's Mere Christianity and Screwtape Letters...but none of the Narnia series. I'll have to give them a try. Lucky that you got the whole theatre rented out for just Brad's company. He has the connections!
Oh man I'm going to have to wait til it comes out on video probably! I can't get Jason to go see these kinds of movies!!
Post a Comment