
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
So, that explains why I'm a little bit of a clean freak, why I chose a profession dealing with black soot and ash, why I hardly EVER dress up really nice, and why there are mice in my house! NOW I get it! So, when do I get to meet my fairy godmother...?

6 scribbles...:
This is fun! I am Aurora... Sleeping Beauty...
Do you really have mice? I have a guy that can rid of them for you... it worked at our house 2.5 yrs ago. Call me I will give you his number!
Good Luck!
Okay, so I'm Pocohantas. Go figure. I am free-spirited, natural, and yet have a playful spirit about me.......yeah, I can see that. That was fun. Thanks Carrie.
I am Snow White. Pure and Trusting. I try to get along with everyone! That was a fun little quiz.
Ariel..hmmm...
I am Pocohantas. Go figure. I suppose I can relate. That was a lot of fun. My girls are going to play now.
i took it twice. one this morning and one this afternoon. first time i was esmerelda. what how did that happen is what i said. sencond time i was cinderella. now that i can see. TANKS CARRIE!
Post a Comment