I love to bake... I can't say that I'm much of a cook... But when it comes to baking, I love to do it. This week I made banana bread for Brad and Olivia, then thought I'd make something for me. I found this recipe on a friend's blog, (Thanks Jen) and have been dying to try it ever since. It was delicious! Yummy Cinnamon bread. One of my new favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 scribbles...:
I really enjoy baking also... so give up the recipe PLEASE!? It looks so yummy!
So ah............do we all get to try it or is it a secret?
I linked to my friend's blog and all her yummy recipes. Enjoy! Just run your mouse over the word recipe.. Enjoy!
YUMMY! I think I'll give it try tomorrow. Thanks.
You're welcome. And just FYI, I think it's completely selfish to keep a good recipe from someone. It is just WRONG to with hold yumminess from someone!
and thanks for the publicity for our food blog!
Post a Comment