Brad and I have a tradition in our families that we do Easter baskets on Saturday, and keep Sunday special and sacred to remember Jesus. So, I got off work this morning, came home, and helped the "Easter Bunny" find a good spot to hide Olivia's basket. She had so much fun looking under chairs, behind pillows, under the desk, and all over the place before she found her basket. She received a pretty good stash this year. She got some BIG Sesame Street Flash cards with the alphabet on them, Wallace and Gromit's, "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit", or "phoof-phoof" as she calls it..., "101 Dalmatians", (more phoof-phoof) and some plastic eggs with Elmo, Ernie, The Cookie Monster, and Super Grover inside. She was so excited!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Happy Easter!
My parents came down to spend part of the day with her also. She's been so excited to show Grandma and Papa her new house. She took them on the grand tour! She kept saying "C'mon Papa! C'mon!" She has so much fun playing with them. Papa and I went out in the yard and hid a bunch of plastic eggs, then we took Olivia out to let her have her very own Easter Egg hunt. She would get so excited every time she found another egg! It's so much fun to watch her grow up and to realize how much she "gets" and understands. I'm so grateful that my parents were able to come spend the day with Olivia and us. We really enjoyed having them over! Thanks Mom and Dad! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 scribbles...:
Yeah! You have "joined the masses." I was so glad to see your comment on my blog and know that I can still have a way to keep tabs on you and Brad.
Your new place looks wonderful-it certainly IS more tempting than the white thing next to us!
Looks like you had a great Easter with Olivia! Your hunt sounded much like ours...it was fun to stand back and see the girls get so excited about finding another PLASTIC egg! HAPPY EASTER!
Fun! I just found your blog (hope that is ok).
Olivia Kate is darling! She is so big, i can't believe it! Its fun to see them grow and see her do big girl things like the hunt. You guys are a darling family!
Post a Comment