Ok... I know Olivia is going to be 2 next week, but it's still hard to figure out where my baby is and where all the time went! Today I feel like she REALLY grew a lot! I went and got Olivia a new toddler bed as an early birthday present. She LOVES it. She immediately crawled up on and decided to just lay there for a while. She introduced all her 'puppies' or more affectionately "phoof phoofs" to their new sleeping quarters. Now the test will be to see if I like it just as much tomorrow morning when she's not trapped in her crib waiting for me to come get her out... Wish me luck!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 scribbles...:
OK! What's up with this!?! You've been "checking me out" and have never said a single word to me!?!? Shame on you! I didn't even know you had a blog... or I'd be checking you out too! Your family is so cute! And good to see you're still tearin it up doing the fire fighting stuff! This'll be fun to keep up with you?!
But one question... what does "true blogging addict" mean? Are you mocking me in how much I blog?! :)
Holy Moley, Olivia in a toddler bed! Whoa, I can't believe it. Let me know how it goes. I have yet to make that step. I have visions of Adessa wandering into our room each night and climbing into bed with us. I am far too selfish to give up the crib. I think I'll wait until she out grows the crib which will be, what, when she is 5! Seriously though,let us know how it goes. She looks beautiful in her easter dress, and I too share your sentiments about the warm weather. BUMMED OUT!
Post a Comment