Olivia and I had lots of visitors today. Jill and Marianne came by and brought some of their kids. They wanted to check out our new digs... While they were here, Sara and Derek dropped in also. I'm sure glad we have a big enough place to hold everyone. It was really fun to have everyone drop by. Little Olivia woke up from her nap in the middle of the bustle, and was pretty shy to start off with. After a while however, she decided it was ok to play with her cousins as long as I was in eyesight. I wish I had thought to get out the camera while Jill and everyone was here. (Sorry guys...) But, I repented and grabbed some pictures of Olivia with Amanie and Harlie. Here's a few of my favorites. Amanie and Harlie are three, and a complete riot.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Let's Party!
scribbled by Carrie at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 scribbles...:
We have the cutest kids in America!
It was great seeing the twins. I haven't seen them since they were a few weeks old. Time flies!! Your place is fantastic!! Thanks for giving us the grand tour! Sure love ya!
I might be stalking you!
Post a Comment