I love being home on Saturdays. Brad is home, and we get to spend the whole day together. Usually we spend the morning cleaning and such, but then the time is all ours. Today was one of those days. As we were playing around, Olivia started being really goofy. This is one of her goofy moments.
Yes, she has TWO binkis in her mouth! I tell ya! This kid is more attached to her binki then ever before. I don't know if it's the move, or from when she had influenza and got so sick and miserable, or if she just knows that I want to be done with them... but she won't let them out of her sight!

3 scribbles...:
She's wearing my favorite hat! I love the two binkis. It lets me know she's feeling secure with her day. Thanks for the Cinnamon Bread. It was yummy.
I don't even want to admit how attached Paige AND Meg are to the binki at night...still...I know, I know.
You know how I broke the binki habit with Justin? He got mad at me and threw his binki at me. Well, I had had it so I picked it up and threw it out the front door where it landed in the road just as a truck drove around the turn and ran over it. The last I saw it, it was flying through the air into the trees. Poor Justin......he cried and cried but once he realized it really wasn't coming back he calmed down.
The binki thing with Joseph was another story. We were breaking the habit when we went through the seperation and divorce. It was just too much for the little guy so I gave it back to him for some security. It took a little longer to loose the binki with him.
Post a Comment