Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little Miss Olivia


I just wanted to share this adorable picture with all of you!  I love this little girl!  She's my world. (Even when she's having a rough day, and I'm having a rough day... and we get on each other's nerves.)  All she has to do is get right in front of my camera and say "Cheese"... and it makes it all better.  Besides, how does ANYONE resist a face like this?


I took Olivia to the park today.  We had a great time.  Except for this new thing she's doing... She'll pat her leg, and make kissing noises and say, "Come on Mama, c'mon mama..."  I've decided I'm not going to respond when she does that, and make sure I tell her I'm not her pet. But in the meantime, it is SO HARD not to laugh.  There was a friend at the park today while we were there, and she saw Olivia do this to me.  She thought it was pretty funny too.  Poor Olivia just looks at me like, "Well, are you coming or not Mama?"  I'm pretty sure it would all be fixed if I just let her have a puppy, but I'm so allergic to them that I don't think I'd live through it.

2 scribbles...:

Sara said...

I am sorry Carrie but this is hilarious. You child takes after you. She is hilarious!

Julie said...

C'mon Carrie......you know you lvoe it! You can't resist when they do something so cute and adorable as that. She knows she has you wrapped around her little finger.....and there is nothing wrong with that. Showing our kids we love them and care about them gives them security. :) Besides that, they just grow so darn fast!