Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goal!!!



Today my amazing husband took me to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game. He got 4 tickets to the Media One Suite. They brought in Famous Dave's to cater lunch for us. We invited our friends Mat and Jana to come along. Real played Chicago Fire. (As a firefighter, it was hard to decided who to cheer for.) But, no fear... they decided to tie the game 1-1 so I didn't have to choose. Here's some pics of our fun afternoon. Thanks for a great time Babe! Isn't he fantastic?!

6 scribbles...:

Brad said...

That goofy guy in the pictures next to you looks like a real dork, but something tells me he is PURDY DANG LUCKY to have a girl like you! :)

Carrie said...

That guy next to me isn't goofy, or a dork. I'm the lucky one! Thanks again for taking me to the game!

Julie said...

How fun!!! I still think it would be a blast to get a group of us and go to a baseball game this summer!!! Are you up to it? :)

So, are Mat and Jana an item? What is it with Jana and your friends? She seems to date all of them that are single.
Well, anyways, glad you guys had some fun. :)

Carrie said...

I'd totally love to go to a baseball game! It'd be so much fun. Yes, Mat and Jana are dating. I think Jana just wants to hang out with Brad and I forever, so she's dating Brad's friends. Can you blame her? :)

Jenn Douglas said...

Carrie,

Your blog is awesome. What happened to you? You like this blog thing, don't you? Anyway, the soccer game sounds like fun. You do have a great husband. Bryce had a great time at the football last week with brad.

jenhatch said...

it's the best to get out and have some time with just you and your man... reminds you just why you love him and why he is your man, huh!? We get to go on a cruise this week... and I am SO in desperate need of some "Man Time with My Man!"