Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Clothes Hound....



I am so grateful that I have a daughter that can totally entertain herself when I need her to.  Like when I'm trying to do dishes, clean, cat nap, or get lost internet surfing...  Well, today I was checking the Bank account, reading my email, and looking around at some different blogs when I noticed Olivia got tired of talking to me.  She shrugged her shoulders, walked into her room, and came back with armfuls of her clothes.  She repeatedly did this until all her clothes from the drawer she can reach are sitting on my dining room floor.  She then proceeded to sit down, pile them all on her and try on every piece.  She's perfectly content and has even been dancing to the music I have playing in the background.  (Go Garth Brooks...)  She is a great kid!  I'm so glad she's around.

1 scribbles...:

Julie said...

Carrie, I just have to tell you. With Olivia's hair pulled back like that, she reminds me of Andrea. Must be the hair color or something. I don't know that she really looks like her, but she reminds me of Andrea. She is just soooooo cute! Looking forward to seeing you at Becky's birthday dinner.