Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've joined the masses.

Ok, Ok, Ok...  I couldn't resist anymore.  Almost everyone I know has a blog.  My husband even has a blog!  I love checking on everyone's blogs to see what's going on in their lives, so I figured it's time to join the masses.  I caved.  I'm not sure what you'll see here will be interesting, or even worth your time to read.  But, I have decided it'll be a great way for me to keep track of what's happening in my life, and give me an outlet to get extra stuff out of my brain.  I wish I had a pensieve like Dumbledore in the Harry Potter series.  If I could just take out all the extra memories and thoughts that crowd my brain... maybe I'd get more accomplished.  So, maybe this blog will act as my pensieve.  I hope you enjoy your reading time.  And I hope my brain will be a little less cluttered...

3 scribbles...:

Jenn said...

I think wanting a pensive is a mom thing. It would be so much easier to dump memories in there just before I go to bed, rather than making memos and appointments in my cell phone the first 30 minutes I am in bed trying to clear my thoughts. Now that you have started your blog...I may have to follow in your footsteps. Thanks ;)

Julie said...

Carrie, this is great! Brad has been so busy, and I really miss his funny little blogs, but being so busy it is hard to stay up on your family and life. This I know will be kept up regularly and besides that, I get to see adorable pictures of Olivia! :) What a kid! She is just sooo cute!
We love you guys!

Robyn said...

Amen to the pensive! We've talked about how great it would be to have one. I would also love to be able to apparate.