Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are you Kidding Me?!!!

I can't believe it!  I really can't!  I'm so ready to be done with all this garbage!  I feel totally betrayed!  I've been enjoying the company of a long lost friend for a few days, and then I get left!  I'm trying to figure out who I could file a lawsuit with!  Anyone got any advice?  Know a good lawyer? Here's what happened.....  


                                                         
 

I woke up this morning to find that my good friend, "Spring and warm weather" have utterly disappeared!  Left me!  I've been abandoned!  And in their wake... They leave THIS!  I've had enough with the snow!  Anyone know where I can find my spring again?  If you see her anywhere, send her back to see me please!  I'm begging here people!  Thanks for your cooperation!


2 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Hey that's cool you have a blog as well. I can't believe how much Olivia has grown!!
Well try going from summer to summer and then this weather!! I thought I was going to get three summers in a row!!!
I know I know, everyone feel sorry for me!!

Laura said...

I woke up feeling the same way! I was pretty upset that we have to deal with this "garbage" again. Don't we have more than enough water for our summer? Thats' what the reports have been anyway. I am with you Carrie, BRING BACK MY SUNSHINE FRIEND!!!!