For those of you who don't know, I figured I should let you know that we have recently moved! Our old landlords decided they wanted to get out of debt, and they figured selling the rental was a good way to do it. ( I can't blame them for that...) So, as Brad says, "we voluntarily moved because we had to..." We are in a Condo. I have to say that we are so glad for the change! This place is 2100 sq. feet, and we hardly know what to do with all the room. Olivia is absolutely loving it also. I just love having an updated house that doesn't squeak with every footstep, moan with every change temperature change, and is roomy enough to stretch. AND... my washer/dryer are not in my kitchen anymore! Yahoo!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Our New place...
scribbled by Carrie at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 scribbles...:
Hey Fred, Welcome to the blogging world. It is so fun to see how much O. is growing up. Love the new house. I will have to come see it in person.
Now, I am going to give you a little blogging advice from my own and others' experiences.
1) No matter how safe you think your site is, be very careful about putting personal contact information on there. Take your address off, dear. : )
2) Also be careful about how you throw names and pictures out of your cute little family and others.
3) Be wise about your time with blogging. It will suck you in more than is ever needed. : )
Okay that's my two bits. Still love your stink' guts.
WOW! The place looks fabulous! I am glad you found a place so close. Hope all is well...
I agree with the blogging advice above...
Post a Comment