Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're making progress...


Well, we've been in our place for almost a month now, and I have so much still to do.  I want to get my pictures hung up downstairs, and make it look like we live down there too...  But, one of the first things on my agenda was to get Olivia's room done.  I accomplished that today.  I finally have her curtains and her special quilt hung up in her room.  She's so funny.  When Brad put her down for a nap today, she pointed to the quilt and said, "Iretuck, iretuck..."  (Very obviously a gifted child, right?)  She also points to a sign with her name on it that her Aunt Jaydale made her and starts spelling.  Now, she doesn't get it right, but she'll say things like, "A, O, A, E, O, E, O" and be pretty proud of herself when she's done!

1 scribbles...:

Talbot Family said...

Cute blog! I love it, it is such a great way to keep in touch. I miss having you for a companion, but I am glad you got a fabulous new place. Keep on blogging. Loved the pictures.