This is what I found when I opened my fridge yesterday. I asked Olivia why her doggie, two sticks, baby and pj bottoms were in my fridge. She told me, "They went night night mama. Sshhh. They night night." Don't worry. They got a long 4 hour, completely undisturbed nap in the chill of the refridgerater. Puts a new spin on the phrase, "Chill out" doesn't it?
(Please don't judge me on how messy my fridge is.)

9 scribbles...:
First of all: how did she get her doggie on the top shelf? Is she climbing in there? What a funny kid. Hopefully she won't try to put her baby sister in there when SHE needs a nap.:)
Oh my, what a laugh! I would think she would want to put them someplace warm! Not a cold fridge. he-he She cracks me up!
I have to say, I would rather find a cute stuffed doggie in my fridge than the nameless science project I created from dinner 4 weeks ago that is still in my fridge festering...gross! Olivia is too funny. I guess no unsupervised babysitting jobs for her for the next little while :)
What's a fridge suppose to look like?
Isn't that what everyone's fridge looks like?
Who's keeping their fridges tidyer than that?
Man I've got a lot of work to do.
Oh and I think the Olivia hiding things in the fridge story is 'super cute.'
Or in japanese you would say 'meccha kawaii'
I think it was a great idea. Her baby's were enclosed so they couldn't get out. They had no other option but to take a nap.Hahahahah She is cute.
That's great! She found the perfect, quiet spot on the shelf! I hope you get peaceful nap like that.
I think your fridge looks great. Love the additions by Olivia. SO CUTE. m
I am impressed that she was able to find room in that fridge to stuff them, holy cow that fridge is packed. I know where I am going for dinner. I am glad they were able to have a nice little nap.
You need to keep your fridge chuck full of food or else she will put herself in there like Ryan's little Emma did several months ago. Luckily she dangled a leg so the door didn't shut completely. Scary! Heidi was in the shower and couldn't find her when she got out.
Post a Comment