Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a ...... ?!

Brad and I went to my ultrasound today.  As you can tell from the picture, our little baby is another GIRL!!  
We are really, really excited!  Everything looked great on the ultrasound.
Those are her two little legs pointing towards the left of your screen. 
She's measuring perfect, and had all ten toes and fingers. 
Olivia looked a little confused when I told her she was going to have a little sister.
She's been telling us all along the baby is a boy.  I have to get her to start say 'girl' now. 
We are due on February 14, 2009.  Happy Valentine's Day!

19 scribbles...:

Robyn said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! Having two girls together is the best. They will be such good friends. We are really excited for you, Brad, and Olivia. I can't wait to meet her!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh snap! that rocks!!!! do you have a name for her yet?
try as i might, i can't tell what from what in the ultrasound pic....
is her head on the right side? and is she laying on her side?
but that is sooo cool!!!!!!!
i'm soooo excited for you guys! olivia is going to have so much fun! and you will too i bet.

Carrie said...

Sam... Thanks. As your looking at the picture, it's like the baby is sitting on top of the camera. You're looking straight up at her bum. There's a lot of 'garbage' off to the right that you don't have to worry about. It's not baby stuff. Does that help?

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! Girls, girls--they will be great friends (and great enemies some days). I love my two girls in a row, they keep life exciting.

Laura said...

YEAH!!! Congrats... Lucky you two girls in a row, that is perfect! Its great to know she is growing so well. Congrats to all!!!

Hawks Family said...

Congratulations! Another girl - yee haw! I bet Olivia will love having a little sister to play with!

Sarah said...

Great news! Now your set! You've got the clothes, the perfect playmate in Olivia, the answers of what to do with a girl. I'm so excited for you guys.

Meg was similar in the fact that she was (thanks to Matt's prompting) convinced that a boy was coming. She sat in on the ultrasound and literally yelled at the man taking the pictures that he had it all wrong...it WAS A BOY! Luckily we still had months after that to change her mind!

Melissa said...

Carrie THAT'S THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!
She's gonna be so cute.
This is awesome.
So much fun!!
So much hair to do.
Luckily you have Robyn who's a girl expert.

RaShawn said...

That's wonderful! It's so nice when you already have the clothes. Tell me again when you are due?

Julie said...

Wahoo!!! Two girls....How I envy you! I have my girls now, but they are all grown so I didn't get to do the cute hair and outfits thing. That's okay. I had the two cutest little boys West Virginia has ever seen and they had the outfits and the goodlookin hair. No problems there. :)

Megan said...

I'll pay you $5 if you name her after me.

jenhatch said...

CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!!! How sweet to have another cute Olivia running around!! I'm so excited for US! :)

Linetta said...

Congratulations! Girls are the best! Of course, I'm pretty biased!

Anonymous said...

oh sweet! yeah that does help. wull how cool! can't wait for her birth!!!!

Tiffany said...

awwwww! And how cute is that that she's due on valentines day!!! woooohoooo!

Megan said...

I'll add an extra five dollars to the other Megan's five if you name her after us!!! :)
No that is super exciting! Well we already know you guys make beautiful babies so I am sure she will be perfect too!! Congrats!

Talbot Family said...

I am still laughing because of the motherly instinct thing. I am glad Olivia will have a sister, every girl needs a sister.

Kay said...

Valentine's Day? So you're going to name her Valerie? Or Hartley? or Tina? What? Hey, I'll give you TWENTY bucks if you name her after me!!! hahaha Love you all!