Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogs that I love...

My friend, Jerilyn, recently "heart attacked" me.  I was honored to find out that my blog is one of her top 7 that she likes to read.  Isn't that cool? (Here I thought I was just babbling senseless ramblings for myself...)  Anyway, there's more than just bragging rights to this cool award.  I get to now list 7 of my favorite blogs to read, and encourage them to pass on the love...  So, here goes....

First, the "rules": 1.  The winners put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say, "Look at me!  Look at me!  I'm Cool!... or at least someone else thinks so!"  2.  Then they get to link back to me.  3.  Then they get to nominate 7 of their own winners!  Spread the love! 4.  Then leave a little note on the chosen blogs so they aren't left in the dark.

Here are my picks:  (Choosing only 7 was really really hard for me)

1.  Brad Morris: Ok, besides the fact that he's my hot and sexy husband, (no bias here), the man makes me laugh every time I read his blog.  I'm amazed at just how funny he is, and how insightful he is.  If you've never checked out his blog, you really should.
2.  Robyn Kent:  I love to hear what totally grosses Robyn out, and how cute her kids are, and how they spent General Conference in a hunting blind.  She can make me laugh on a bad day, or make me look 'inside myself' more often... But most of all, I like her made up songs, and I'm anxiously waiting for more...
3.  Ashley Talbot: I love to read Ashley's thoughts, see her amazing 'picnic'd' photos, and read how many times she uses the word 'troll' in her posts.  I always get a good laugh or come away with deep thoughts when I read her blog.  She inspires me to be a runner one day also.
4.  Sarah Nelson: I think Sarah is a 'super blogger'.  Seriously.  She has some of the most amazing ideas and posts I've ever seen.  I love how she teaches her daughters, and what creative ideas she comes up with.  She inspires me to be a better mother.
5.  Sara Hodges: This is my little sister.  You should check out her blog.  She's an amazing mom. It's fun to see how she's raising her 3 year old twins.  Not only that, but she works full time and stays really busy.  So busy in fact, that she doesn't post as much as I'd like her to.  I think she should change that!  :)
6.  Jenn Douglas:  This is my sister-in-law.  Jenn is another amazing mom.  I think she has more energy than anyone I know.  She has the cutest little boy, Cooper.  She does wonderful things to help him be the best kid.  I think she needs to post more also...  maybe this will be a good enough hint for both her and Sara.  :)
7.  Samantha Morris:  This is my niece.  She's going to school at SUU.  She's an amazing artist and really cool chicka!  When I read her blog, it takes me back to my own college days.  I love reading about her fun experiences and remembering my own.

There you have it.  I honestly could list so many more blogs... I'm truly addicted to reading all your blogs.  But, I'll start with these, and see who gets tagged next.  Hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do!

6 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

I think this is nice of you to heart these blogs.
It would be a really tough decision for me to choose 7.
I tend to love entertaining blogs and blogs where I can get to know the person better.
I really think Sarah Nelson would be on my top seven for sure.
I like people who are honest and people who share what they've learned.
This is a long comment.
I'll just finish!

Sarah said...

Thanks for putting me among the top 7. I guess I'll keep the random posts coming if more than just I am benefiting from the theraputic venting sessions!

Are you sure, though, that the fact that I STILL sat in my pajamas at NOON today inspires you to be a better mom?!?

I'll have to see what 7 I can narrow it down to...

Talbot Family said...

I am deeply honored and hope I can figure out what in the heck I am supposed to do :)

Linetta said...

Thanks for NOT choosing mine because I'd have no idea how to follow the rules and actually put them into action! LOVE your blog!

Robyn said...

I'd love to put more of my made up songs on my blog, but they are just not the same if you can't hear my beautiful voice singing them. I feel honored that you love reading my crazy ramblings.

Anonymous said...

wull thanks! i'm thinkin i'ma try that whole heart attack thing...maybe... if i can figure it out...