Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pregnant cravings...





Yup... There you have it folks.  This is what my baby is craving.  It's so funny the differences between my two pregnancies.  With Olivia, all I wanted was strawberries, veggies, chocolate milk, more strawberries and other 'good for you' food!  With this child I'm carrying now... Almost completely the opposite.  Now.. I haven't given in to ALL of my cravings, but after making this post, I might just have to.  Wish me luck!
Now I have to go make lunch because I just made myself VERY VERY HUNGRY!

20 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Man you're making me hungry.

Robyn said...

You go girl. I figure it this way. If you're craving it - you MUST have it!

Maricela said...

You are making yourself hungry?! My goodness, all those pictures are making me have cravings.

Laura said...

That looks like my everyday cravings... eat away those treats look so good, especially those fries.

RaShawn said...

Well the peaches are good for you food. Hahaha Good luck on the cravings.

Julie said...

Oh man.....I sure don't miss those days. I miss the cute little babies, but cravings? Justin it was roast, potatoes and carrots. Joseph it was pizza. Now I just crave the things I shouldn't eat.

I have to tell you, I just love the little Olivia quotes. They just make me laugh! Oh she is just adorable! You guys need to come see us sometime when you up next. We would love a visit!

Sarah said...

Are you sure peanut butter bars are not on the list??

Tiffany said...

Those all look like great cravings to have. It's so true they are all different. I had the strongest cravings when I was pregnant with Lily--and it was for chocolate. I bought a box of Symphony bars from Costco and ate them all myself. Yummy.

Melissa said...

Thanks for making my 37 and even 38;)

Melissa said...

So now I"ll make your 9 and even 10!
I thought your comment about the dentist was funny.
So true isn't it?

Williams Tale Overture said...

yeah it must be a girl!! Thats all I craved with my baby girl too! I am still trying to get the fat off from those wonderful cravings :) We need to get together and let our kiddies play.

chelle said...

I could not eat chocolate when I was PG with my son. And you know he to this day does not like chocolate. I on the other hand have gone back to eating chocolate. m

Melissa said...

Hey Carrie............what happend to the baby floating around on the side?
It was pretty helpful in a spooky Halloween way.

Melissa said...

Ok now I have to think of something else to make this even.
I"ve commented on this post about 5 times now.
Did you like our pic's I posted today?
Um what else.......we're having chicken burgers tonight for dinner.
Hey what's your email address then I can email all this stuff instead of posting 5 comments!

Melissa said...

Thanks for what you said about the pic's.

Melissa said...

I appreciate it.
LOL
Ahhhhhhh yeah.
16 baby.
Ok now I'm gonna stop for reals.

From My Eyes said...

well I thought a hello would be in order. If you remember me that is. Mandy and I both have blogs, come take a look. good luck with the cravings. But ha, my wife is due before you.
Sam El Halta
samseyes.blogspot.com
mandy
elhaltafamily.blogspot.com

The CHAFFIN'S said...

Carrie...I am so glad you found us! How did you find us...lol! Your more than welcome to check us out.. in fact I put you on my list of blogs I follow. I love the blogging thing, although I am new to it, its so much fun. I didn't know you were Pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

mandy said...

Carrie,
How are you? IT is great to hear from you!! I totally know about the cravings, with this one at the beginning I wanted anything that I didn't have to cook. Not so good on the wallet! You would think I would have been hungrier with my boys, but not so much. I have never been so hungry in my life as I have with this one!! Crazy!! Check back often, it is great to keep in touch with old friends!!!

Talbot Family said...

Holy Schamoley, I want to go and binge now! Yummo! Never post pictures like that again, you understand me?