Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Voice Male CD

For those Voice Male fans out there, listen up!  The guys have put out a new CD, featuring all kid's music.  They sound fantastic!  I'm so excited to get this CD.  But before I go out and buy one, I'm going to see if I can win one here.  So, check it out.  Follow the link, and sign up on the comments.  I miss the good old days at USU seeing these guys perform.  They are friends of mine, which make the memories even better.  Hope you enjoy the music as much as I did.  You can also check out their website at www.voicemalemusic.com.  

7 scribbles...:

Tiffany said...

Okay, this brought back sooooooooo many memories :) But I'm being careful not to tease, because I know you have MUCH worse stuff on me :)

Melissa said...

I've never heard of these guys ever!
Are they locals? What genre are they?
I hope you win.

Sarah said...

Voice Male brought memeories of USU too...although I didn't know them. They also make me immediately think of Colors - unrelated really!
Anyways, a kids CD is a great idea...go marketing for them since they and their priends are probably trying to entertain families of their own now.

chelle said...

Wonderful voices. Thanks for sharing. m

wendyberd said...

Carrie -
we are getting married on November 21 - 5 weeks from today!
i can't believe it. it's weird to be joining the "married" land. oh well.

so - you better send me your address soon so i can send you an announcement!!!
-wendy

richvm said...

After all these years you still rock. Here is to College dreams and fun that don't die. Happy to find you blog. RM

Sarah said...

Good times. Good memories. Sometimes I just miss the good ol' days. It's good to see the guys finished their kids CD. I'm pretty sure Derek and Aubrey will need it for Christmas :) I haven't even heard it yet, but I know they'll love it.