Have you ever seen a kid who likes to wear Spaghetti in her hair? I have...
Or a kid who 'seeds' her green beans? That's right.. she'll eat all
the seeds out of the middle, and leave the yummy greens to someone else.
Olivia definitely keeps us guessing as to what she's going to do next... And we LOVE it!

9 scribbles...:
I really love her hair. She should be in a kids herbal essence add or johnson and johnson.
I can't believe she seeds her beans. I've honestly never heard of that.
Crazy!
But oh so cute.
I love this kid!
Too funny! I have never seen a kid take out the "seeds" from the beans... how funny!
You are right... She is cute!
My favorite picture is the spaghetti one...she looks so cute...and then you realize the mischief she is up too when you look a bit closer.
Lily does that same thing with her beans. She also wouldn't listen to reason when I tell her to eat the whole thing. I love kids in sunglasses--they also look like little stars.
Aren't kids great! She is very cute and takes great pictures.
Olivia is so cute. Melissa is right about her hair...it is shiny and beautiful - she should be in commercials!
Those are all very funny! I must confess just how much I love her Cocoa T-Shirt. How appropriate.
Is spaghetti hard to comb through? M
Post a Comment