This is exactly how I feel about the government lately. Give me a break! Honestly people! Quit poking jabs at each other, quit lying about each other. Quit telling me what you have done in the PAST. I don't really care about that stuff right now. Tell me what you plan to do to FIX this problem we are in NOW! That's the answers we need. Don't lie to us. We know it's going to take a while to right the wrongs. But here's a novel idea... How about bringing back some accountability and integrity to Washington? I think our forefathers are rolling over in their graves when they see what has become of our great nation! I know I would be. So... please. I ask of you... Quit telling me what you THINK I want to hear, and tell me what I NEED to hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 scribbles...:
No kidding! I am with you.
Yeah, this election is interesting to say the least.
Still have no idea who I'm gonna vote for.
CAN I GET AN AAAAMMEEEEN! AH NOW LET MEH HEAR YA KNOW! AAAMMMMEEEEN! COME ON SISTERS AND BROTHERS, LISTEN TA DA TRUTH NA!
seriously, mcain and obama were fighting like friggin 3rd graders during their last debate. it's ridiculous.
Hi friend from sooo long ago. I was so excited to see your comment. Your little girl looks just like you. Give your dad a BIG HELLO from both of us. Thinking about you made me very nastalgic for Logan and the fun times.
It's almost too frustrating to bear anymore. I was incredibly insulted and bored watching the pres. debate last week. What a waste of time. Call me when you've got something new to say, candidates!
I hate politics almost as much as I hate politicians.
It's interesting how so many people are tired of all this stuff! This is the first year I have thought to myself, I don't even want to vote...I know, it's terrible and I can't take it anymore.
Post a Comment