I have seen this one before and it makes me laugh every time.
I too have seen it before, but I laugh just as hard each time. Thanks for sharing! Which princess are you? I'll have to go with Princess Aurora.
Maybe our lives aren't so bad after all?
Cute!
I got this once and thought it was so funny I too posted it for all to see. Right now I am feeling like Snow White (except I only have 3 little ones, still hard, day after day). Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Robyn..........who's princess Aurora?I'm not saying which one I am.It could incrimminate me.
Post a Comment
6 scribbles...:
I have seen this one before and it makes me laugh every time.
I too have seen it before, but I laugh just as hard each time. Thanks for sharing! Which princess are you? I'll have to go with Princess Aurora.
Maybe our lives aren't so bad after all?
Cute!
I got this once and thought it was so funny I too posted it for all to see. Right now I am feeling like Snow White (except I only have 3 little ones, still hard, day after day). Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Robyn..........who's princess Aurora?
I'm not saying which one I am.
It could incrimminate me.
Post a Comment