
We had our first snow of the year today.
I don't know if I'm happy or sad about it.
I do know that Olivia was ECSTATIC about it!
This is her building her first snowman.

Cute little guy looks a little dilapidated... But, she's pleased with him.

Daddy and I thought we'd help her make a bigger snowman,
or "Frosty" as she kept calling him.

Olivia giving some 'loves' to Frosty!

One final picture with Frosty before we all headed back inside to warm up.
13 scribbles...:
Yeah...I'm thinking I'm more bummed than happy about the snow, for sure. But...lucky this batch will melt quickly. Especially at your place with most of it being used for Frosty!! Fun pixs.
I'm so glad Olivia made you all put on hats and gloves. She is do good to make sure no one catches a cold. I'm excited about winter. I don't know why. Just like the colder temperatures!
cute pics!! i cannot believe it. it is to soon for snow. We got some here but it did not stick. looks like you had a blast. congrats on your baby girl by the way! we are very happy for you! love you guys!!
Oh these are all great pic's. I love her first one then the next one.
Frosty is wonderful.
Is she gonna be ok when Frosty suddenly dissapears?
Cutest snowman ever. Love the photos. Great memories you are making. m
Cute picts. She is at the age now that she probably loves all that snow. Cooper loves it too! We got 11 inches yesterday. It was crazy!
Love the pictures and I am soooo missing the snow and fall leaves here in Dallas! Sheesh!
That is the most perfect snowman I have ever seen.
oh man so cute!!! LOVE olivia's hat btw! (ha ha i almost typed carrie!!! ah, i gotta get the names right!!)
how fun! cute cute CUTE pics!
What a 'mini-me' you have. You can especially see it when its the two of you by Frosty! I love Frosty to, but my frosty is the kind you eat! Yum! :)
I love the snow! I am impressed with the perfection of that snowman. Looks like a lot of fun. My kids would have loved to play outside on Sunday... I am a mean mom and said NO. :)
Addie came home from church and made John get busy helping her make one of her own. Yesterday she was so sad that he was all "melty". Not to fear I am sure there is much more to come. Nice work I love the perfect roundness of the one you helped her with, but I must say I like her independece and creativity with her own the best!
I hate the snow. I am not one bit happy about it. :(
Those pictures are really cute...I'm glad Olivia is enjoying the snow...Roslyn was outside playing with it as soon as we got home from church too!
By the way, the dark chocolate m&m's...mmmm...those give me reason to smile.
Post a Comment