Friday, October 17, 2008

Simple joys...

This is how happy Olivia was after being given a balloon.
It was a good reminder to me to enjoy the little things and simple joys in life.

10 scribbles...:

Jill said...

So you just happened to have your camera at the retail store? Way to be prepared!!!! Beautiful picture of Olivia!!!

Melissa said...

Carrie..........she just perfect.
I love kids man.
They're awesome.

Robyn said...

I think there is so much more to it than we understand..."be ye as a little child." They get it. It's all about enjoying the journey. Glad she had fun!

RaShawn said...

It's amazing what a ballon can do. When Riley was 3 that's all he asked for from santa and was so happy when he got it.

Maricela said...

You were at the DI, huh? We got a balloon to celebrate the anniversary today too!

How fun it is to be a child...sometimes I still act like one and I tell Heston, that is what the scriptures tell us to do :)

Carrie said...

I went to the DI to see if I could have as much luck as Sarah did with costumes. Guess all the good ones Olivia's size were gone. Oh well... maybe she'll just be a cute piece of candy corn again this year. At least I didn't have to spend any money!


Jill - this picture was taken with my cell phone camera. Not bad, eh?

Tiffany said...

hahaha! She is too cute :)

chelle said...

Cute photos. Children help us to remember the important things in life. Like enjoying life. m

Jill said...

I LOVE the DI. I have been lucky and been able to pick up certain pieces for Halloween costumes for the older kids, but not for the younger ones! Darn!! Olivia is the easiest kid to love!! So much joy for the simplest of things!!!
BTW, nice camera phone!!

Talbot Family said...

Cute! Unfortunately, she looks really grown up in that picture which is really freaky.