Monday, October 27, 2008

Double fisting it...

Olivia really likes her cocoa.  (Just in case you couldn't tell...)
She realized she had both sippy cups in the fridge the other day
and went to town!  She takes her cocoa drinking very very seriously!

Even when she was done, she wouldn't take them out of her mouth.  
Guess you can't get too much of a good thing, right?

8 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

LOL That's pretty awesome.
These are great pictures to have Carrie.
She really does take this super serious.

Sarah said...

She knows what she wants...and she knows that no one should take it away!!

RaShawn said...

I love it! The more chocolate you can get the better.

Maricela said...

"Mom, if I want to drink out of two cups, I will...just watch me!" She is funny.

Talbot Family said...

I am just glad that she could still breathe with all the scrumptious cocoa flowing into her gullet. At least she is resourceful. Props to Olivia Kate!

chelle said...

This girl is going places. I think she will be CEO of a major company someday! M

5ofus said...

She knows how to run the house...maybe we can write her name in for this election because I am sure she would do a better job running the White House than the 2 idots we have running for president right now.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha lol! i love seeing these posts about your cute daughter and your cute family. keep em comin!!!