Last night after Brad and I had put Olivia to bed, she started calling out for Brad. So, he went back in to tuck her in again.
As he was sitting by her bed talking to her for a while, the following conversation took place.
Brad: "Olivia, it's time to go to sleep. You know that dada loves you, and mama loves you,
and Papa loves you, and Heavenly Father loves you, and Jesus loves you."
Olivia: "And Grandma?"
Brad: "Yes, and Grandma too."
Olivia: "I wanna see my friend, Grandma."
Yes Olivia, BOTH of your Grandma 'friends' love you very very much.
Along with a lot of other people too!

5 scribbles...:
Ooooooooooooooooh that's so cute.
I love little conversations like that with your kids.
Cute!
Our computer isn't fixed, I just have some extra time here at Heston's mom's house where I can use the computer and catch up on everyone's blog.
This is so cute. I love to hear what things 2 year olds have to say.
How sweet. What a blessing these grandmas are! M
I was just thinking this morning that I needed to write a letter to my own grandma who is 91.
Post a Comment