Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tagen, meet... Tagen!

Tagen loves to play with my pots and pans. I don't mind letting her because she is so entertained by them. Yesterday, she pulled out this lid and was entertained for the better part of an hour while I made a birthday cake. It was so fun to watch her find her reflection in the lid. She quickly started talking to it and kissing her reflection over and over.
The following pictures are some of what I was able to capture of her playing.
"Oh look! There is a cute baby in the lid!"
"I need to take a closer look."
"How'd you get in there?"
"Mom! Have you seen how adorable I am?!"
"See mom, I told you there is a cute baby in this lid!"
"Give me a kiss!"
"You still there?"
"Hi mom! I see you!"
"Very very interesting...."
"I think I'll use this as a chew toy now."

9 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

LOL
I laughed and laughed through this.
I love it.
Well played.

Julie said...

How adorable!!!!

Laura said...

SOOO CUUUUTE! She needs to be on a Gerber commercial!!! Seriously, send them some pics!!! What a doll!

Becky said...

She looks like a porcelin doll with her little painted on lips and huge eyes- seriously gerber material :)

Kat said...

I love how she can be amazed with her reflection!! Enjoy this moment Carrie, cause it is truly only a moment!
They grow up so fast, then its ipods, movies and dare I say it? BOYS!!
Marisa is only 9 and way too grown up for me!!

Sarah said...

LOVE these pictures. made my day looking at her smile and curiosity.
Such personality!

Chelsey said...

How freakin cute is she?! This made my day :)

Kay said...

Absolutely adorable!

RaShawn said...

Who says you need to buy them toys. Too cute!