I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while and I'm finally getting around to it. Olivia approached me one day and said, "Mom, I'm having a party in my room. I just did my desorations (decorations). Come see!" I was a little bit confused... until I got to the door. Check out her "desorations for the party!" Very creative.....
The Bedroom door... "It says, welcome to the party Mom!"
This was on the closet door....
Don't forget the side of the door... No part went untouched!
The frame around the door... of course!
The other side of the door....
And, my personal favorite! This little smilie face was just above her bed.
She said, "That's my favorite desoration mom! He's so cute!"
Funny sidenote, as I was using a Mr. Clean eraser to wash all these off the walls today, Olivia walked in the room and said, "What have you done mom!?" I told her I was cleaning. "But mom! My desorations are gone!" Yes, they are. Maybe next time we can have "desorations" on paper, okay?

5 scribbles...:
I need to slow down. I read the title of this post as "Our Autistic Child" and thought, "Why is she posting about me again?"
Great Mama! Now what are we going to do without our desorations??!!
I think her, Liah, and Asher are collaborating...Liah has the same "desorations" in her bedroom, and Asher "desorated" my entire stairwell...nice :)
lol........adorable!
You got to give her credit for decorating. She does know how to throw a party. She is too cute!
Gotta love those magic errasers!
That is so funny, what a great party planner!
Post a Comment